RABBINIC SEXUAL MISCONDUCT SURVIVOR

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT - YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Saturday, December 24, 2005

ISOLATION

I've been offline for some time now and it feels good to be connected once again. I tried to update my old 2000 Gateway computer and utilize DSL. My old computer wasn't up to it and one NIC card later, I had a fried motherboard. I recently received my Dell computer and I am quite happy with it. I will endeaver to 'catch up' on my blog as I take my committment to helping other victim/survivors seriously. I feel very badly that I was out of touch for so long - finals and computer crashes both interferred with my writing.

The holidays are very difficcult for victim/survivors. I myself have a problem with Hanukkah, thanks to my rabbi-abuser, which I will write about in my next post. My daughter has a twisted memory of Hanukkah as well, thanks to the same man. She was only 7 years old when my rabbi targeted me. My first Hanukkah service in a shul is the one I will remember forever - and not for any good reasons. I will explain why in my Hanukkah post. Now that I am 'back' - I will be posting regularly and I do apologize for being away so long.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    Welcome back! I will put a notice on the jewishsurvivors blog that you are back so people know to come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home