RABBINIC SEXUAL MISCONDUCT SURVIVOR

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT - YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Friday, May 12, 2006

I recently packed up and moved my family, away from what had become an unsafe place to live. I now am in a nice, quiet neighborhood with pleasant neighbors. It was difficult to stay offline - I felt so disconnected from those who need support and guidance. Thankfully I am now back online and settling into my new condo. The change was quite stressful - I am thankful that the move is over. I'm sick and tired of living around boxes but there is only so much that can be done each day.

I want to say that I am really sorry I have been "away" and out of touch. I will now continue to post regularly and check my email each day - as is normal for me when connected to the Internet. I hope that everyone has a peaceful and meaningful Shabbat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home